}

Thursday 10 November 2011

Sweet Treats

I am trying to be a litle more organised with Christmas this year, I have bought most all of the childrens presents, and will be adding a few handmades (by me) and a few from Etsy.

Here are some of my favourite Etsy finds...

Photobucket

1.Monda Loves
2.Soho Mode
3.Vaivanat
4.Wild Things Dresses
5.Slightly Triangle
6.Peaqo
7.Baby Cricket
8.Lily Moon
9.Little Miss Loolies
10.Verkligheten
11.Worthy Goods
12.Adatine

I am especially loving the fox bandits, I want a whole gang of these!

I will be back soon with a hexie tutorial, yay :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodi-ness i NEED a fox bandit for me this forty something year old ! Love all your etsy finds, just wishing Alice not to grow up too quickly xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that owl is SO sweet! I love owls sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my i love those bandits too....and the owls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the felted fox hat.

    I keep telling myself I want to be more organized with Christmas this year as well, but the days are slipping away. Guess I better stop planning and start doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How I love these treasures...I have bought a lot of my Christmas presents on etsy...I see some great ideas here too...off to follow some links..thank you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, thanks for featuring my Owl lovely lady.
    I'm actually mid way through stitching and stuffing a little pile of them at the moment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I adore the little rainbow dress and the paper doll! Such incredible stuff on etsy! I'd like to be up to your speed and have everything done for Xmas. I need to get on it.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fox bandits jumped right out at me too (not literally!) - they look so cool! Thanks for this help with the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful collection

    hope your shopping goes well.

    ReplyDelete