}

Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Little Break

Things are a little hectic right now in the hoola household, we have had some crazy ass weather, illnesses, too much work and of course, the constant hustle and bustle of life with 4 kids - including one very mischevious toddler.

Photobucket

We also lost our sweet old friend Nala, at 15 she was ready to head over the rainbow bridge, and we are all a little lost without her. Nala was around long before any of my children, my loyal friend and first class food vaccuum, AKA pig dog - I have no idea how I would have weaned 4 kids AND kept my sanity without her, Pip is too much of a fussy eater to take her place, and it is somewhat disconcerting to find myself sweeping up rice and various other spilled foods from under our dining table at meal times. Oh Nala, you will be missed, and not just for your expert food clearing abilities.

Photobucket

On that note, I am taking a wee blog break, just for a short while. I am still around and sneak peaking at your lovely blogs, and will comments when I can of course.
Take care sweet friends and see you again very soon :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a dog is so hard. :(
    Enjoy your blog break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tallulah, sad to hear of your loss ... our doggies are such a huge part of our family arent they? My poor old Oakey is 16 this year and although deaf and blind hanging in there and seeming to still enjoy his being part of our family. He is getting more and more fragile though...it saddens me.
    Life does get busy and sounds like the Hoola household needs a little blogging break.
    You take care of yourself and your brood and will see you when you get back.

    Sending love,

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Nala looks like she was a very earnest and sweet friend. I hope you are truly able to have a break from all that is going on around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry too. Hang in there and enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Tallulah i know how hard it is to lose a dog...i still really miss mine and its been two years now!! Anyhow with all your busyness you might have missed my email about the OWL that im ready to post!!
    Sending you ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your dog Nala... Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your break...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....that's so sad about Nala! We have some very good dog vacuums too! I hope the kids are feeling better. Talk soon.
    XO,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete