}

Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Hoola Fairy for Katy

Katy has received her wee pressie, so I am able to share it here.

Photobucket

I first made one of these fairies a couple of years ago for a swap, this one is complete with ginger hair and twinkling butterfly polka dotted skirt (I want one!), her little wand is fashioned from a tiny branch of elder, and her shoes are in felt with dinky buttons.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully she will bring lots of good crafty vibes to Katy. I love the colours on this one, her body and skirt are both favourite fabrics from Kaffe Fassett.

I must dash, a second woven cloth awaits, I am oh so busy stitching, will share more in this space soon <3

6 comments:

  1. You are such a little busy bee. Love the little butterflies attached to her skirt! So cute!
    Looking forward to seeing your woven cloths.
    <3.
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this fairy on flickr. Its so cute and your blog is lovely! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet. Love the facial expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOoh I love this so much! Infact next time I'm back you shall have to show me how to make one! looks really hard!
    looooove youuu! xxXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are always so beautiful. Love the fabrics you use. And the expression on this doll's face is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete